Child Psychology Certification Course: Aggression Prevention
Learn about child psychology and prevention of aggressive behavior of kids
- What is aggression
- Factors reinforcing the trend of violence
- Diagnostic standards of aggression for children
- Characteristic features of aggressive children
- Conditions and typical reactions of the victim
- Signs of recognition of the victim of violence
- Brief practical guidance for teachers
- Conceptual models to prevent and deal with aggressive and problematic behavior
- Stimulating a socially acceptable alternative of problematic behavior
Hello and welcome to this course about Prevention of aggressive behavior. Nowadays, aggressive behavior is a common problem that in order to deal with it we must first learn to understand correctly. This is precisely why we have prepared this course in order to provide a detailed and sufficient insight into the nature and characteristics of aggression, its types, the factors that provoke aggressive behavior, as well as the state, responses and how to recognize the victim of this kind of behavior.
After all, we have given scientific models that school teachers can best deal with troubled students through concrete actions to minimize aggressive behavior in the growing generation of children.
With this course you will receive:
- 8 downloadable materials which can be used for diagnostic purposes.
- Certificate of completion from Udemy.
- Certificate of completion about Child Psychology: Prevention of aggressive behavior.
The second certificate is granted by the psychologist of our team: Valentin Boyadzhiev – a trained nutritionist from 2011, graduated Master of Psychology in „Psychology and Psychopathology of Development“ from 2016; acquired a Professional Qualification „Teacher of Psychology“ in 2017; with a Postgraduate Professional Qualification „Psychological Counseling in Psychosomatic and Social Adaptation Disorders“ from 2017. Since 2018 – a member of the Association „Bulgarian Psychoanalytic Space“. Since 2019 – a member of „International Society of Applied Psychoanalysis“ and „International Alliance of Holistic Therapists“. Since 2011 – a lecturer on issues related to nutrition, diet, supplementation, food and nutritional supplements, sports and more. Since 2016 – teacher of psychology, logic, ethics, law, and philosophy and a lecturer on psychology. From 2017 – a school psychologist of children and pupils from 5 to 18 years of age. Participated annually in scientific conferences on psychology, psychotherapy, dietetics, medicine, and others. Past through many other pieces of training and seminars. His main interest and practice are in the field of psychoanalysis and clinical psychology.
- Social Workers
- Medical Practitioners
- Anyone Who Is Interested In Child Aggression Prevention